Eyelash extension glue - a best friend of every lash artist
A good quality fusion for lashes is a cornerstone of each lash artist equipment. Fusion for lashes Lashes PRO Fusion is very good quality and it holds lashes at their place for an extremely long period of time. Fusion for lashes Lashes PRO Fusion is specifically assigned for professional prolonging of lashes, whether using the lash on lash technique or an application of fans.
- Shake the fusion well before opening.
- It is necessary to pierce through the fusion jet with a pinch before its first use. The fusion jet is melted to make sure the fusion comes fresh to your hands, with no undesirable thicks.
- Apply a drop of the fusion on a prepared round foil Lashes PRO placed on a glass crystal mat.
- Using tweezers, take a lash or a fan and take it through the fusion drop. Thanks to its low consistency, the fusion Lashes PRO Fusion spreads evenly on the artificial lash.
A TIP of a lash artist Dana: Never forget to shake the fusion again before its application. Only then, all the parts contained mix together and it glues correctly.
If you do this manually, it is recommended to shake for at least 5 or even 10 minutes, if you want to make work easier and spare your hands, use for 1,5 minutes Shaker for the fusion Lashes PRO. That´s how I do it and I can´t be happier!”
Another necessary piece of equipment to work with the fusion is also a practical single-use cloth the Remover, which can be used not only for cleaning the ends of the tweezers from the fusion but also to properly clean the fusion jet before its closing with a lid. Correct care of the fusion jet prolongs its life cycle.
Guidelines for using the fusion:
- Before its first use, leave the fusion in the room temperature for 24 hours.
- Recommended relative air humidity while working with the fusion is 45 %, acceptable RH scope is from 40 % to 60 %. If you want to watch a humidity level, we recommend you buy a hydrometer.
- Recommended toom temperature while working with the fusion is 23°C, acceptable scope is between 18 and 28 degrees Celsia.
- When working, use a round sticky foil Lashes PRO, which helps to increase the time the fusion remains fresh and to keep ideal conditions of a drop.
If relative humidity of air is too high or too low, the fusion is not going to work as required. In the first case, it will polymerize by shock, therefore harden, by which it will decrease sticking to a natural lash, in the second case, the time over which the fusion hardens prolongs and there will again be a bad retention for the client.
A TIP of a lash artist Dana: For more information about how to work with the fusion and what to pay attention to can be read in an article on my blog.
Read the information leaflet before using and for the safe work with the fusion. Fusion for lashes Lashes PRO is not for internal use, and while using it avoid contact with eyes, skin and tissues. In case of any irritation or allergic reaction to any of the fusion ingredients, contact a physician without delay. Keep the fusion tube out of the reach of children.
- There is a medium amount of fumes coming out if the fusion while working with it.
- A wide spectrum of the conditions of using. Humidity of ambient air should be between RH 40-60 %, environment temperature from 18 to 28°C.
- Shelf life before opening is 9 months, once the fusion is open, it is recommended to use it up within 30 days.
- Store unopened fusion in a cool, dark and dry place, the best is the fridge, away from any other products and food, in a closed pack standing on its bottom. Once the Lashes PRO Fusion is open, store it in a cool dry place, outside of the fridge and away from sunlight.
Fusion content (INCI): Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyamide Resin, CI 77266.