Principles of personal data processing
Lashes PRO s.r.o., with registered office: Ke Krči 1002/24, Prague - Braník 147 00, ID No.: 17365716, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 370664 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 et seq. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council effective from 25 May 2018, informs its customers about the processing of their personal data in case they use its services.
The following personal data will be processed by the controller:
- First and last name,
- telephone number,
- in the case of business persons, ID number, VAT number (hereinafter referred to as "personal data")
Purpose of processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the controller arising from the content of the contract concluded between you as the buyer and the controller as the seller, and the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the controller arising from generally binding legal regulations.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data processed for the performance of obligations arising from special legal regulations may be transferred by the controller to law enforcement authorities in justified cases. The controller may also disclose the personal data provided by you to the following entities:
- wpj s.r.o., CZ28860608
- Balikobot, s.r.o., CZ06283799
- Czech Post, s.p., CZ47114983
- DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., CZ25683446
- General Logistics Systems Czech Republic s.r.o., CZ26087961
- PPL CZ s.r.o., CZ25194798
- Beepoli s.r.o CZ09387269
- GOPAY s.r.o., CZ26046768
- Facebook Ireland Limited, IE9692928F
- Google Ireland Limited, IE6388047V
- Heureka Shopping s.r.o., CZ02387727
- Seznam.cz, a.s., CZ26168685
The legal basis here is the performance of obligations under a contract concluded with the data subject and also the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. Personal data belonging to special categories of personal data are not transferred.
Obligation to provide personal data
Personal data must be provided to the controller in order to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the content of the concluded contract.
Personal data may be processed by the controller for the period necessary for the performance of the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract, or for the period necessary to resolve disputes arising from the concluded contract.
Information to the data subject
Lashes PRO s.r.o. informs its customers that they have the right to:
- to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether or not personal data relating to them is being processed and, if so, to have access to that personal data and to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, the intended period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period, the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data relating to the data subject or the restriction of their processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- to have inaccurate personal data concerning them rectified by the controller without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, they have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing an additional declaration.
- the Controller shall erase the personal data relating to them without undue delay and the Controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons is given: the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the customer withdraws consent and there is no other lawful title for processing it, the personal data has been unlawfully processed, the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
- to have the Controller restrict the processing of their personal data if they deny its accuracy for the period of verification of this fact by the Controller, the processing is unlawful and they request the Controller to restrict the processing instead of erasing it, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing but are needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- for the Controller to transfer their personal data to another Controller designated by them at their request.
- object to the processing of my personal data by the Controller.
- in case of doubt as to whether their personal data is processed by the Controller within the meaning of the above legal provisions, to contact both the Controller and the Office for Personal Data Protection
In Prague on 01/01/2023