Ideal for beginners - eyelash glue with extended drying time
Quality eyelash glue is the cornerstone of every lash artist's success. Using a standard Lashes PRO Fusion S "quick" glue with a 1-2 second cure time can be challenging for novice lash artists as they learn the proper technique for applying false lashes.
The Lashes PRO Beginner eyelash glue therefore has an extended cure time of 1-5 seconds and is great for beginners and professionals alike who are comfortable with longer times for flawless lash application.
This adhesive is exclusively designed for professional eyelash extensions, whether using the lash-to-lash technique (1:1) or for applying voluminous lashes in a fan.
Instructions for use:
- Shake the glue thoroughly before opening. This will combine all the ingredients and the product will stick as it should. When shaking in the hands, 5-10 minutes is ideal.
- The adhesive should be pierced with a pin before first use, as it is sealed. This is to make sure the glue gets into your hands fresh, without unwanted hardening.
- Apply a drop of glue to the prepared Lashes PRO round film.
- Using a pincushion, grasp the lash or fan and push a drop of glue through it. Thanks to its low density, Lashes PRO Beginner glue spreads evenly over the false eyelash.
Lash Artist Dana's Tip: "If you want to make shaking the glue easier and save your hands from getting sore, use a Lashes PRO Glue Shaker for 1.5 minutes. That's what I do and I couldn't be happier!"
Another essential tool for working with glue are practical disposable wipes and Remover, which you can use to not only clean the ends of the tweezers from glue residue, but also to thoroughly clean the glue nozzle before capping it. Proper care of the glue nozzle will extend its life.
Principles of working with adhesive:
- Leave the adhesive at room temperature for 24 hours before first use.
- Recommended relative humidity when working with adhesive is 45%, acceptable RH range is 40% to 60%. To monitor humidity levels, we recommend that you purchase a hygrometer.
- The recommended room temperature when working with glue is 23 degrees Celsius, with an acceptable range between 18 and 28 degrees Celsius.
- Use a round Lashes PRO adhesive film when working with the drop to help increase the freshness time of the adhesive and maintain ideal conditions at the drop.
If the relative humidity is too high or low, the adhesive will not work properly. In one case, it will shock polymerize, i.e. harden, and thus reduce adhesion to the natural eyelash; in the other case, the curing time of the adhesive will be prolonged and the client will again have poor retention.
For more on how to work with glue and what to watch out for when working with it, see Soft Lashes That Hold - 5 Principles for Working with Glue.
Lash Artist Dana's Tip: "Basic eyelash extension equipment can be expensive, so go smart and get some to start The Beginner Set, which includes glue, lashes, tweezers and a training head and will cost you noticeably less, than if you wanted to get everything separately."
To work safely with the adhesive, read the package insert before use. Lashes PRO Beginner eyelash glue is not for internal use and avoid contact with eyes, skin and tissue when using it. In case of irritation or allergic reaction to any of the glue ingredients, contact a doctor immediately. Keep the glue tube out of the reach of children.
- Moderate vapors evaporate from the adhesive as you work.
- A wide range of application conditions. Ambient humidity should be between RH 40-60%, ambient temperature between 18 and 28°C.
- Shelf life before opening is 9 months, after opening we recommend to use the adhesive within 30 days.
- Store unopened adhesive in a cool, dry, dark place, preferably in a refrigerator away from other products and food, in a sealed container, standing upside down. Once opened, store the adhesive in a cool, dry place away from the refrigerator and sunlight.
Adhesive Ingredients (INCI): Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Ethoxyethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, CI 77266.